Wondering About A Jeffries On Ebay- Legit?

Janet Dows

Item number: 150241785975 eBay USA

"Antique Jeffries", 3-day listing, pictures look very nice - anglo, tuning unknown...

I emailed the seller to try to get key info, also to see if there'd be a response - none so far.

Any thoughts on the likelihood of this being for real? I'm not an experienced eBayer.

Janet

(Oops, I didn't refresh the screen and missed the same subject getting posted while I was thinking about it)

Edited by Janet Dows

Item number: 150241785975 eBay USA

"Antique Jeffries", 3-day listing, pictures look very nice - anglo, tuning unknown...

I emailed the seller to try to get key info, also to see if there'd be a response - none so far.

Any thoughts on the likelihood of this being for real? I'm not an experienced eBayer.

Janet

(Oops, I didn't refresh the screen and missed the same subject getting posted while I was thinking about it)

Take a look at the other thread on this one.

This is a scam

The instrument in the photo is identical to one bought from Australia on eBay in January 2006 by a regular subscriber to this board, which I picked up from the seller on his behalf. I won't give his name here, but I've pm-ed him. I'm sure he wouldn't be selling it....and anyway, the case is in my workshop here (on the pile to go to the tip when I get a round tuit!)

Original listing here

MC

Edited by malcolm clapp