Used 30b Anglo Wanted G/d

raymy

• 4 months later...

Don't know if you are still looking but....

I have a Stagi 30 button Anglo G/D Concertina. It is almost 2 years old. I don't use it! I'm not catching on to the push/pull different notes of the Anglo concertina and now haven't picked it up in a few months. It's in great shape as I never used it outside my house and not that often.

I play other instruments and am ready to unload it. Maybe try an English before I abandon concertina all together.

I paid $600-635 (don't remember exactly) new from Elderly Instruments. Without seeing it they said they would probably only give me $200-250 for it and sell it for $300-350, depending on condition.

There's nothing wrong with it. Comes with a hard case too.

I have pictures I'll email if you are is interested.

I'd like to get $325 but will negotiate!!

I have a 40 button Bastari floating around here somewhere that is in G/D tuning. If I can find it I would give it to you for the shipping costs.

I don't want to get your hopes up too high though. We just had a garage sale. My wife went through all of my music hardware and the Bastari was in with some other empty 'tina boxes and I haven't located it. She says she doesn't know where it is, soooo....

I'll do my best to find it. It served me well and it got me hooked hard enough on playing the concertina that I couldn't through the hook. I hope to find it so it will do the same for you.