Noel Hill Summer Classes East Versus Mid-west?

lmc

I am just trying to decide which classes to sign up for. Both locations are about the same distance from me and I am just wondering if there might be more beginners at one location or another...not entirely a crazy consideration. I am definitely a beginner! In any case I look forward to the experience in either location, even if I am the ONLY beginner (yikes!). I am sure that both locations have a wonderful group of long time students and newer students.

At this point Linda Mann says there is still room in both classes.

I am familiar with that part of NY and the Catskills, but have not been to Erlanger, KY. Can anyone share their impressions and experience of the area and the Marydale retreat center, how are the rooms etc, the area in general?

Thanks,

lmc

I am just trying to decide which classes to sign up for. Both locations are about the same distance from me and I am just wondering if there might be more beginners at one location or another...not entirely a crazy consideration. I am definitely a beginner! In any case I look forward to the experience in either location, even if I am the ONLY beginner (yikes!). I am sure that both locations have a wonderful group of long time students and newer students.

I am familiar with that part of NY and the Catskills, but have not been to Erlanger, KY. Can anyone share their impressions and experience of the area and the Marydale retreat center, how are the rooms etc, the area in general?

Thanks,

lmc

I have attended the Noel Hill Midwest class on several occasions when it was held at the Marydale Retreat Center. The rooms are spartan, but clean and comfortable. Bathrooms are shared and down the hall. As I recall, the food was adequate...college cafeteria style fare. The setting is parklike, with nices places to walk and sit outside. There are shopping areas close by, if you need something.

Check with Linda Mann about the enrollment. Sign up for whichever one has the smallest number of beginners. I've never seen Noel fail to separate students into three class groups, based on ability. If the beginners group is small, you'll get that much more individual attention.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks,

lmc

I have attended the Noel Hill Midwest class on several occasions when it was held at the Marydale Retreat Center. The rooms are spartan, but clean and comfortable. Bathrooms are shared and down the hall. As I recall, the food was adequate...college cafeteria style fare. The setting is parklike, with nices places to walk and sit outside. There are shopping areas close by, if you need something.

Check with Linda Mann about the enrollment. Sign up for whichever one has the smallest number of beginners. I've never seen Noel fail to separate students into three class groups, based on ability. If the beginners group is small, you'll get that much more individual attention.

Hope this is helpful.

Thank you for your response, I decided to sign up for the NY class and am really looking forward to the experience.

Lmc