Kilve - Anybody Going?

Yep it's that time again - anybody going?

- W

(For those not in the know, this is the West Country Concertina Players' workshop weekend in Kilve, Somerset, England - taking place this coming weekend).

- W

(For those not in the know, this is the West Country Concertina Players' workshop weekend in Kilve, Somerset, England - taking place this coming weekend).

Hi Woody,

Just curious, since the WCCP website does not give details, who are the tutors this year?

Regards,

Peter.

- W

Hi Woody,

Just curious, since the WCCP website does not give details, who are the tutors this year?

Regards,

Peter.

Hi Peter,

I can only remember who's doing the Anglo course - our very own Brian Peters - and of course Colin & Rosalie Dipper are being their normal generous selves running their workshops and drop-in sessions.

- W

Hi Peter,

I can only remember who's doing the Anglo course - our very own Brian Peters - and of course Colin & Rosalie Dipper are being their normal generous selves running their workshops and drop-in sessions.

- W

Michael Hebbert will be there - I'm really looking foward to hearing how a Jeffries Duet should sound! :rolleyes:

- W

Hi Woody,

Regards,

Peter.

Hi Peter,

- W

Please send my regards, Woody.

Thanks,

Peter.

Sounds like you are in for a treat, Paul.

Yes, although I'll be so blown-away by the experience that you'll probably see my Duet on eBay next week :D

Anyone wanna buy a Jeffries Duet? :wacko:

Paul; be positive. You are one of the top 20 Jeffries Duet players in the world! You'll just have to practice a bit, and develop your technique.

I gather, then, that Michael is at least as good as his reputation suggests.

Regards,

Peter.

Paul; be positive. You are one of the top 20 Jeffries Duet players in the world!

Hmm - I never thought of it that way! :)

You'll just have to practice a bit, and develop your technique.

I've already started Peter....ever since Woody offered me a tenner for my box for use as a paperweight <_<

I gather, then, that Michael is at least as good as his reputation suggests.
Youbetcha! :P

I've already started Peter....ever since Woody offered me a tenner for my box for use as a paperweight <_<

That offer still stands if you change your mind :)

Do I see the beginnings of an auction? :lol:

That offer still stands if you change your mind :)

Do I see the beginnings of an auction? :lol:

You'd think he would be grateful :lol: