The Real Chris Timson

I was around at my mum's house, tonight, and watched some television (I don't have one at home, since it would interrupt important activities like using the computer, and......oh yes, playing concertina!).

I watched the "Fred Dibnah" programme, and noticed that a Chris Timson was amongst the credits. Is this the REAL Chris Timson, or an imposter?

Regards,

Peter.

No, it is a real Chris Timson, not the real Chris Timson. The other one makes his living as a researcher on documentaries. He also used to work on the Local Heroes strand. There was an episode that contained a segment about Charles Wheatstone. The very sharp eyed would have noticed Chris Timson apparently involved as both advisor and researcher.

Chris

No, it is a real Chris Timson, not the real Chris Timson. The other one makes his living as a researcher on documentaries. He also used to work on the Local Heroes strand. There was an episode that contained a segment about Charles Wheatstone. The very sharp eyed would have noticed Chris Timson apparently involved as both advisor and researcher.

Chris

That's a relief, Chris, I was thinking that I'd have to "out" him as a fraud!

I used to think that I was unique :blink: , but, during family tree research, found that there has only ever been one other Peter Trimming. I've never met him, but it would be really bizarre if he took up playing concertina!

Regards,

Peter.

AFAIK, there have only ever been two other David Barnerts besides me, both relatives. One died before I was born and the other I've also never met, although he is the son of a cousin and I remember the day he was born (33 years ago this week).

But I am frequently complimented on insightful letters to the editor that occasionally appear in a local paper that invariably turn out to have been written by a David Barnett.