Kilrush 2006

I am on my way to Kilrush with concertinas in hand. You will most likely find me playing more flute than concertina in sessions. I look forward to putting a face to some of the names on the list. I have been to Kilrush in the past, but always after the Eigse Mrs. Crotty weekend. This time I made my trip all about the event. Bb/ F sessions intrigue me. Who else will be there?

Slán anois,

Lawrence Reeves

Florida

post-1778-1155306440_thumb.jpg

Guest Peter Laban

If the weather is half decent I will probably come down for a bit to meet Henrik. If things go as I hope I'll take Kitty Hayes along for a few tunes. You'll need a Bflat/F to play with us (or play on the rows). ;)

We have Feakle first this weekend though, Kitty, myself playing the galaconcert on saturday with Mick Kinsella on the harmonica and Maurice Coyle on the guitar. Looking forward to that.

Edited by Peter Laban

[

Well Peter, my Bb/ F is on old two row I have named Stinky. Stinky has seen a few pubs in it's past. I will also have a c whistle in the bag.quote name=Peter Laban' date='Aug 11 2006, 10:55 AM' post='44034]

If the weather is half decent I will probably come down for a bit to meet Henrik. If things go as I hope I'll take Kitty Hayes along for a few tunes. You'll need a Bflat/F to play with us (or play on the rows). ;)

We have Feakle first this weekend though, Kitty, myself playing the galaconcert on saturday with Mick Kinsella on the harmonica and Maurice Coyle on the guitar. Looking forward to that.