Wccp Missing

Hi Woody,

My first thought was: left England, and moved further west to Cornwall!

I've tried various Google searches, without joy, so have mailed the WCCP Secretary.

Regards,

Peter.

I was worried because they disappeared at the same time as Jim Lucas, but isee jim is back.

Was at the SSI, sharing music with friends old and new. Even C.net plays second fiddle to that.

Posts about the weekend by various attendees should start appearing as we gradually return to "normal". :)

Hi Woody,

My first thought was: left England, and moved further west to Cornwall!

I've tried various Google searches, without joy, so have mailed the WCCP Secretary.

Regards,

Peter.

Hi Peter,

thanks for that. I would have mailed them myself, except I'd look for the email address on their home page - the one that I couldn't find :unsure:

cheers,

Woody

I've received this mail from Robert Harvey:

Hi Peter,

The website has been down since the 20 May due to renewing of the hosting company but we are back up now.

The site will be going through some re vamping in the near future which hopefully will make it a little better, more up to date.

Regards

Bob

I've received this mail from Robert Harvey:

Hi Peter,

The website has been down since the 20 May due to renewing of the hosting company but we are back up now.

The site will be going through some re vamping in the near future which hopefully will make it a little better, more up to date.

Regards

Bob

Thanks Peter

- W