Suspicious Crabb On Ebay

Baxter

There is a 40-button Crabb listed under sporting goods on ebay at the moment, with the all the usual danger signs. Any one know anything about it? A serial number is listed (18374), so perhaps someone will have definite information. I have asked some questions of the seller - we'll see what comes of that.

There is a 40-button Crabb listed under sporting goods on ebay at the moment, with the all the usual danger signs. Any one know anything about it? A serial number is listed (18374), so perhaps someone will have definite information. I have asked some questions of the seller - we'll see what comes of that.

Well, I've seen the same pics and description before. This is an easy one for me to remember because that concertina was born the same day and year as I was! (I'd like to play happy birthday with this one.) Mannings Musical bought it, then, if I recall, re-sold it months later.

I suppose it's possible that the buyer might re-use the same pics and description, but then wouldn't s/he have some feedback from the previous purchase? So I'm with you, this is likely a scam.

Plus, "sporting goods"? What do they think you do with it?

I sold this item to Mannings Musicals in November 2004. Same photos. Description was copied in part as well. I have requested eBay to investigate. New member with a listing stating that the buyers' IDs are being kept private normally indicate a fraudulent listing.