Attention Midi Concertina Players

i'm planning to create some public domain electronic music using midi concertina performances as a starting point. i'll be using the midi files to drive various analog equipment. synthesizers used include a dave smith evolver, a syntesizers.com 44 module system, various moogerfoogers, and various blacet research modules. so if you have access to a midi concertina, please send me some midi files of your performances, and i'll try to include them in this project. because of the nature of analog equipment, single melody line playing styles will be easier for me to deal with, but if you play a lot of chords, i'll try to get to you eventually (i have to do a lot of multitrack editing to get this to work, so it will probably be a while).

i currently have a midi anglo on order from the concertina connection, but i won't have it for a few months. when i do have it, anyone travelling through olympia, washington will be welcome to lay down a few tracks on it for this project.

please only send me midi files. i can't do anything easily with rendered wave files.

all performances will be published on the internet archive (archive.org). please release your midi files to the public domain before sending them as all the derivative works i make of them will also be in the public domain.