Sign in to follow this  
goran rahm

Contemplating...still

~~ JAYBIRD ~~ Hot Fiddle tunes and wistful Original Songs

SAM ZYGMUNTOWICZ =Fiddle

JODY KRUSKAL =Concertina, Vocals

BOB JONES =Guitar, Vocals

JASON SYPHER =Bass

Mucho cool! Jason Sypher with Jody Kruskal et al! I can't make the performance, but I'll have to tell Jason I heard about it next time I see him. He comes down to the SW Virginia/NW North Carolina area several times a year for fiddle festivals: as I see him often, I appreciate what a virtuoso he is. I don't think there is any kind of music he can't play. The Jaybirds sound like a hot outfit.

-Eric Root

David and Eric,

I'm not much upset for my own part and I willingly admit having tresspassed myself many times but it is so easy to slip in a divergent message in a rather specific thread.

Since this new Forum is so excellently structured I think we all ought to control ourselves in order to USE the options for locations of topics to the very best....

Goran

Goran,

Surely the answer is simple! If you don't like the Tutor then ignore it and don't buy it!. I'm sure a few comments are always welcomed, but to go on and on about it as you have is surely not welcome or required.

If you feel that strongly about things then surely the answer is to write a Tutor yourself, expressing your own views. The public can then vote with their wallets.

Clive.