New Tunes

Hi all!

The other day, Henk kindly sent me a number of tunes, one being "Lord Inchiquin". I spent the afternoon trying to force my little box to play it. Later I couldn't help myself, so I put the tune on my home page, just to show Henk the result... On that page there was also another tune: "Morning Dew". I had put it there, so that my wondering (but also curious) family could follow my progress on the concertina...

Today Henk asked if I would be willing to include these two tunes on his page!!!

First I blanched, Then I blushed, then I had a whisky (mmm). But then again, why not?

So now Henks page also includes two tunes from a beginner...

I'm impressed. Just how long have you been playing the concertina? I understood that it was realitively new to you. Both tunes were presented well and I let out a yelp of delight as you added in the harmony note in the B part of Lord Inchiquin.

Bravo! If whiskey had anything to do with your results, I'd like to know what brand you're drinking :) .

Hi all.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Just how long have you been playing the concertina? I understood that it was realitively new to you. .

Since christmas

If whiskey had anything to do with your results, I'd like to know what brand you're drinking :) .

Talisker :)

Should we tell him it's something called Gammel Dansk?

Naw! Aside from being untrue, it would be cruel... to a non-Dane. ;)

And even to some Danes!

Since christmas

If whiskey had anything to do with your results, I'd like to know what brand you're drinking :) .

Talisker :)

Well, I'm slack-jawed! Your playing has achieved a sophistication and technical grace I wouldn't have thought possible in under two months. BRAVO!

Talisker? Hum, wonder would they carry that at my local "packy" :lol: . How much do I imbibe to achieve a similar result? :P

Talisker? Hum, wonder would they carry that at my local "packy" :lol: . How much do I imbibe to achieve a similar result? :P

Talisker has wondrous properties in every conceivable situation. It ain't cheap, though.

Well done Charlotte, terrific progress.

Brian