Travel Companion, Viva Regondi Concert

If it can work out, I'd like to attend the Rigondi concert that Alan Atlas has posted about (see the calender/announcements at the main concertina.net link):

January 7, 2006:

From Allan Atlas: "The Center for the Study of Free-Reed Instruments at The Graduate Center of The City University of New York will be mounting a concert called Viva Regondi on Friday, March 17th, 2006, at the CUNY Graduate Center, 34th Street and Fifth Avenue, New York City. The program is devoted entirely to the music of Regondi, and will feature his music for both the concertina (Douglas Rogers and Allan Atlas ) and the guitar (Alexander Dunn). Click HERE for information about tickets and a copy of the publicity flyer [PDF file] for the concert. "

But, I don't really want to drive it (especially in the dark -- gee, I couldn't even manage Framingham! :blink: ) -- would probably take a bus or a train if I go. I've never even set foot in New York City....oh, wait, I think I did I quick bus change, once....(?)....anyway, I certainly can't manage to read any signs or anything while driving, at night, in an unfamiliar place.

I'm wondering if there's anyone else near me that would want to join me for the trip?

The main problem, so far, is that I don't think there's a train that would return very late at night...maybe there's a bus, don't know (shall find out).

Driving at least part way isn't totally out of the question, but....sounds unlikely that I'd go that way.

Getting TO something from where I am is so easy, by train!!! It's always getting home that's the problem.

Anyway, just wondering.