Cost of lightening action

My 1936 Linota has a modern replacement riveted action, but it's too heavy for my liking.  What's a ballpark estimate on the cost of having it set lighter?  It's definitely heavier than my Kensington or Jeffries Duet. Dana sets his buttons at 40 grams, as I recall.  These being small metal buttons instead of wide delrin on the Kensington playing the Wheatstone isn't very enjoyable.   

Just your time.  You can most easily do this yourself by putting a slight bend in the springs.  If you can, bend the arm of the spring back a little around a round object (ex. 3/16" drill bit) so that the bend is arced rather than abrupt.  Bend it down so that the spring appears to be less open after bending.  You might be able to do this with the spring still attached to the wood.  Otherwise, slide a thin screwdriver under the arm of the spring that connects to the wood and gently lift it out to make the modification.  I wouldn't bother measuring the pressure needed to press the button - just go by feel.  

• Like 1