Country Dance[s] [ music].

In this world of currently disturbing news, and distrust between everyone; I believe [perhaps very naively] we all need something to cheer us all up!

I have been cheered up often by joining in this Forum [Concertina.net] .. and listening to the varied viewpoints, and the huge variety of music put on too.

Here is a piece of music I wrote back in 2012; as part of a 3 movement soloist work [for any melodic instrument] .. it is a sort of "Country dance".. or more a few put together of several miniature themes, representing countryside, trees and people dancing about etc..

I recorded [the audio]  over in about 2019 as audio sound only file; and so I have added visuals to give the eye something to look at whilst listening. The patterned visuals are actually parts of the countryside which were in my mind when writing it [ in North Yorkshire]..

Have a listen and tap your feet or, even better, have a twirl around your home; then see if even the breeze is joining in the action, by moving in the trees about also!!

• Like 2