Sign in to follow this  
VIN

wheatstone Maccann Duet for sale

Selling Wheatstone Maccann Duet 60 button plus air S/N 26369 dating from 1st may 1914, it is six sided and measures 7 ¾” across the flats

I bought this from Chris Algar at concertinas in 2017 for £2500 to learn alongside my EC (which by the way I am also terrible at) it rarely gets picked up now which is a real shame so it is for sale and I am looking for £2000 which I think is a fair price, its in very good condition with nickel ends and eight fold bellows with the original leather case anyone close enough to Doncaster is very welcome to come along and have a play, I will try to upload photos but who knows how that will turn out , meanwhile I will be happy to try and answer any questions you may have, Vin

Edited by VIN
failed photo upload

Yes i do but i am having trouble getting them from my phone to the computer (something to do with i cloud it tells me?) luckily my son who is more computer literate then i am will be here tomorrow (Sunday) so hopefully he will be able to sort it out for me and i will upload them as soon as i can, thank you Vin

managed it, more luck than judgment

maccan3.jpg

maccann.jpg

maccann2.jpg

• Like 1