Gearoid Ohallmhurain Workshop Feb. 27, Sf

Hello Folks

Gearoid OHallmhurain will give a Clare Concertina Workshop in San Francisco, CA on Sunday February 27th.

It will begin at 1:00 PM. It will be two 90 minute sessions with a short break in between. It will cost $75.00.

At the moment I am looking for people who would like to be on the wait list. I am waiting presently to hear back from the first people who contacted me and will continue contacting people on the wait list on a first come basis and let them know when they may have an opportunity to send in their check to Gearoid.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Richard

richardgldbrg@aol.com

It is time some of the concertina greats looked at the excellent distribution map of where the players are, and did some workshops there e.g. UK.

We only ever seem to get workshops by UK players, so after a year of two, you have seen 'em all.

Yeah, but at least you get them :) We have to wait until they decide to come down under for a holiday and then hope they are willing to give lessons :)

So thanks to all you guys and gals here who help keep my going :)

Cheers

Morgana :D

Hi All.

I see that Gearoid will be teaching at the Irish Music Workshop at Friday Harbor, WA, March 2 - 5. Dan says there'll be two concertina classes each day. Weather in the San Juan Islands can be a bit raw in March, but with good food and great folks it's good fun. For more info check out www.fridayharborirish.com

Cheers,

Molly