Sign in to follow this  
ben

Steve Dickinson Wheatstone C/g 40 Button Concertina

I have Steve Dickinson Wheastsone C/G 40 button for sale. PM me if interested.

If this concertina is sold then a donation will be made to Concertina.net

Edited by Ben

That is an orgy of good taste - if only my ship would come in!!

I recently bought another Wheatstone from Ben in Ontario and I just wanted to put it on the record how pleasurable and easy the whole transaction was. I was a bit concerned about how the concertina would be packaged given that it was travelling from Canada to Ireland, but it was obvious that alot of time and effort had been put into protecting the box for the journey. Thanks again Ben and I wish I had the money to buy this Steve Dickinson Wheatstone. Maybe next year!

I recently bought another Wheatstone from Ben in Ontario and I just wanted to put it on the record how pleasurable and easy the whole transaction was. I was a bit concerned about how the concertina would be packaged given that it was travelling from Canada to Ireland, but it was obvious that alot of time and effort had been put into protecting the box for the journey. Thanks again Ben and I wish I had the money to buy this Steve Dickinson Wheatstone. Maybe next year!

Thank you, Naomhy. I am finally getting my brand new Colin and Rosalie Dipper concertina this summer and must make a payment on the new 40 button anglo. It would be nice to own a Dipper and a Steve Dickinson Wheatstone but due to financial restraint and commitments I can only have one fo the two fine instruments. Regarding the packaging of concertinas...I see that it is a necessary to pack a concertina well for shipments overseas because the concertina reeds get shaken alot.