Teachers In Lincoln Ne

IronWolf

Hello! I will soon be getting my first concertina.I have settled on the Rochelle as I am a huge Irish/Celtic music fan. And so I will need a teacher if at all possible. Even if its just to get the basics. As I know how to read music and keep time and all. Its the mechanics I will need help with the most. I live in Lincoln Nebraska. If anyone is near or around that area. Or know of someone willing to teach. Please let me know! Not much to go off of for now I am sorry. But I figure the details can be hammered out later. Thank you for your time!

-IronWolf

No one else has jumped in, so I'll give it a shot. I'm 90 miles west in G.I., and I've never heard of anyone anywhere in the State. You might ask Chris Sayre (

). Maybe he knows someone or gives lessons himself, although as far as I know he only plays English.

I'm completely lacking in talent and find the Anglo concertina utterly baffling, so I can't help you, although it is nice to know there's another concertina player nearby.

No one else has jumped in, so I'll give it a shot. I'm 90 miles west in G.I., and I've never heard of anyone anywhere in the State. You might ask Chris Sayre (

). Maybe he knows someone or gives lessons himself, although as far as I know he only plays English.

I'm completely lacking in talent and find the Anglo concertina utterly baffling, so I can't help you, although it is nice to know there's another concertina player nearby.

Well! Its great to hear from a fellow Midwesterner! And I thank you for your reply, and advice! I will certainly look into his videos. And try to see fi he can help. Thank you again!

I think that there are one or two people who offer lessons using Skype - might be worth looking into

chris

Hmmm Lessons on skype... that sounds workable. I will have to look into that! Thank you for the idea!