Scandinavian squeeze-in?

Does anyone know about the SSI 2013? I don't remember who is organizing it these days. I'm planning to go this year but have to plan way ahead because of my job. Are there any dates yet?

Hej Susi. Funny you should ask.

I'm the sole organizer these days, and I was just going to post about it. The dates are "fixed" as the last full weekend in April, so April 26-28.

BUT... why the quotes around "fixed"? Up until the first of the year, the Scouts have priority on booking the scout house, and I've just heard back that it has been booked for that weekend. SO... I need to see if we can book the second house at Gamlegård (which we did one other year) or if we need to move the dates (which would almost certainly create its own problems).

I should manage to get it straightened out within the next few days, and I'll post the answer here, as well as sending emails directly.

Does anyone know about the SSI 2013? I don't remember who is organizing it these days. I'm planning to go this year but have to plan way ahead because of my job. Are there any dates yet?

To anyone reading this thread, please respond to the poll I've created in this thread, even if you think I already know your answers. :)

Thanks,
Jim