Music stands at Lidl

SteveS

Lidl have music stands in their Thursday specials - £9.99 - appears study, well made, and fully telescopic.

and for 7.99 quid,hand bells, tambourine, maraccas from Lidl (there is a batch of different music gear

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_36176.htm

I use these (the castanets are new)to lend out to punters at pub sessions (they work a treat at The George) who clearly have the beat but left instruments at home but are desperate to join in.

You may find the tambourine a very powerful ally in your bag. John Kirkpatrick borrowed mine to bring timely order to the rabble of tina players he had to cope with (about 40 of them) at a workshop at Swaledale. Appropriately it was the workshop where the demon daffodil showed there were higher forces controlling him too! Watch for its flashing tinarays.

Youtube is stopping me getting in at the moment with the 'give us your real name' profiling grab, and I can't be desra to sort it just now as it it is refusing back one, refresh, forward and lose boxes trick. so you will have to find the demon daffodil yourself, although it is already on Cnet.

You can also see official position here with in theory options to remove old clips of you playing the tina in the netty; to get some peace and quiet from the parents etc etc:

http://youtube-global.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/choosing-how-youre-seen-on-youtube.html

And if you paste in the give us your real name grab line there is also some pretty sharp analysis of connecting phone numbers to names as mentioned elsehwere with Tallship

(A good name and phone number from the past to keep Yahoo busy might Sh.Holmes c/o Whitehall 1212)

You may find the tambourine a very powerful ally in your bag. John Kirkpatrick borrowed mine to bring timely order to the rabble of tina players he had to cope with (about 40 of them) at a workshop at Swaledale. Appropriately it was the workshop where the demon daffodil showed there were higher forces controlling him too! Watch for its flashing tinarays.

Got in for DEMON DAFFODIL - left the page demanding my name and opened another page with youtube.com and it had unknowlingly accepted and gone beyond my regular name.

If you want to see how Google tracks you and you have a youtube account, open it and go to manage videos and then open analytics at the top middle of the page.

Shows what kind of audience your playing recording performing is attracting and where.

Also whether you might be worthwhile 'monetising' your account.