Off-the-shelf hard case for Concertina Connection boxes?

I've had my Elise for a couple years now, and though I don't use it as a daily player it's among my go-tos for jam sessions, or hanging out at the park. My style is pretty heaving on vamping on the left (usually root-fifth chords) and melodic on the right, so Hayden duet is about ideal for that.

The soft, round gig bag that came with the box is not as sturdy as I'd like for the traveling I do, plus the loop on one side for the shoulder-strap is hanging by a thread and I need to re-stitch it. Overall I'd like to find some off-the-shelf concertina hard case that would fit the Hayden well and keep it protected during travel, or when sitting in its case next to my dresser.

I see a few $50 hard concertina cases on eBay; has anyone tried those to see if they fit the CC boxes? Are all the CC boxes the same size, or would one that fits the Jackie not necessarily fit my Elise? Any other <$75 cases on the market that would fit mine? Failing that, any recommendations on some make of light toolbox or 45rpm record case or something that could be padded out and modified into a concertina case?