USA Midwest tuners and Lachneal Concertina Repairer

I live in Tyler Texas and am new to the world of concertinas. But hey I am getting more and more deeply entrenched. I just received my Lachneal English concertina Serial # 14450 suggesting she was made between 1860-1880l Over all in good shape but it is minimally going to need work in tuning etc.

Does anyone know of a person that works on cocertinas in the US?

Hi Stephen. Greg Jowaisas is a very reputable tuner and concertina repairman, and he lives just outside Cincinnati. He'll be with us in Noel Hill's Midwest class next week but you can probably catch him with a PM on this site. He did great tuning and touch-up jobs on my Dipper and Carroll concertinas in the past 12 months. Highly recommended!

Ross Schlabach

Hi Stephen. Greg Jowaisas is a very reputable tuner and concertina repairman, and he lives just outside Cincinnati. He'll be with us in Noel Hill's Midwest class next week but you can probably catch him with a PM on this site. He did great tuning and touch-up jobs on my Dipper and Carroll concertinas in the past 12 months. Highly recommended!

Ross Schlabach

Thank you---We are already communicated with Greg, and I am sending her to him. Thank you so much for the referral.