30 Key Wheatstone C/G Anglo

mthatcher61

I have a Wheatstone, 50s that I'm selling for $1600. It has the secrewed cinched reeds but plays quite nicely. Bellows are 8-fold and in very good shape. Metal ends (to the edge, not framed), metal buttons, 30B.

Thanks

Mark

Edited by mthatcher61

Here is a Pic of the Concertina. I have another pic but it is larger than the 1.95MB limit. If anybody would like to see more, just let me know.

Thanks

Mark Thatcher

post-2347-0-09589800-1300372928_thumb.jpg

Edited by mthatcher61

Here is a Pic of the Concertina. I have another pic but it is larger than the 1.95MB limit. If anybody would like to see more, just let me know.

Thanks

Mark Thatcher

Hello mark i would be interested in buying this box from you for the asking price please get a hold of me on here or email me at uilleannpiper83@yahoo.com best regards.

Uilleannpiper83 I have sent an email to you.

The serial number of this concertina is 55979. It comes in a very sturdy old wooden case with a red felt lining and a bunch of stickers on it. I originally bought this concertina from Paul Read in November 2009.

Greetings mark. I am very much interested. i would prefer to use a courier for all transactions of this high of a price. I will need a couple of weeks weeks to get the money in order. i would like to see some other pics if possible and also what is your location and how would you prefer to go about this sale. please let me know so i can make the decision to go ahead with the deal. best regards and i really appreciate you getting back with me so quickly. oh in addition i am an uilleann pipemaker so if you are interested in the pipes i would be willing to negotiate a trade i have a full set about complete and a cancelled order on a half set.

UilleannPiper83,

I'm sorry but I am having a change of heart. I was going to sell this to upgrade to an F style Mandolin but I have been squeezing away the afternoon and I am going to hold onto this for a little while longer. My decent old A50 Mandolin is going to have to do.

My concertina is no longer for sale.

Sorry.

Mark