Bazza's new Dipper

Barry's just visited us for the weekend as we were all going to the Lewes folk festival (very good by the way).

I took the opportunity of videoing him playing his new Dipper in my back garden. The results are here:

As you will see he's playing his harmonica at the same time which he says might be gilding the lily!

The Lewes Folk Festival was really good, and Valmai Goodyear and Bryan Creer led a wonderful session on Friday evening - plenty of concertinas, plus fiddles, bagpipes, flutes, whistles etc, etc.

Tom

Edited by southcoastsounds

Barry's just visited us for the weekend as we were all going to the Lewes folk festival (very good by the way).

I took the opportunity of videoing him playing his new Dipper in my back garden. The results are here:

As you will see he's playing his harmonica at the same time which he says might be gilding the lily!

The Lewes Folk Festival was really good, and Valmai Goodyear and Bryan Creer led a wonderful session on Friday evening - plenty of concertinas, plus fiddles, bagpipes, flutes, whistles etc, etc.

Tom

Saw him (and the tina) fleetingly at the tunes session this afternoon, but didn't get a chance to say more than hello in passing - he'd gone before I noticed! And the amount of the festival that I saw this afternoon was very enjoyable.