Recorded myself!

Well, I bought a pocketcam recently, a Kodak Zi8. It's very, very small, same size as a small digital camera, and can get nice 720 HD videos at 60 frames/second. Anyhow, I recorded myself playing a few reels, it's on Youtube:

You should definitely get one of these gadgets if you like cheap, small inexpensive video recorders. It's not the best quality, but good enough for me :-)

Thanks folks, I initially recorded this only to test the camera, that's why I managed to play at an acceptable speed/tempo, because if I would have had "recording for an online clip" in mind my speed and rhythm would have been all over the place. I love the first tune, too, it's nice to be able to play Gm and low notes with the concertina compared to the whistle.

Thanks folks, I initially recorded this only to test the camera, that's why I managed to play at an acceptable speed/tempo, because if I would have had "recording for an online clip" in mind my speed and rhythm would have been all over the place. I love the first tune, too, it's nice to be able to play Gm and low notes with the concertina compared to the whistle.

A good performance, well videod, great touch and all the better for being played at a sensible speed.