M&M in March anyone going

fidjit

• 1 month later...

I'm going, bringing My concertina and melodeon....oh and some chocolate and crisps anything unhealthy. ;)

lol!

Also bringing my camera. :P

Anyone mastered Dave Townsend's morning concertina offerings?["any concertina system@" I am beginning to wonder whether they are for a 30 key anglo as my 20 seems to have trouble finding some of the notes, even when set to robot auto play mode*..... B) B)

or maybe it is just me. Tallship most kindly abc'd and midi'd Galop hey and The drummer for me so I can pm them if someone wants as not heard from Dave yet whether all right to post them publicly. :)

Edited by Kautilya

I'm going, bringing My concertina and melodeon....oh and some chocolate and crisps anything unhealthy. ;)

lol!

Anyone mastered Dave Townsend's morning concertina offerings?["any concertina system@" I am beginning to wonder whether they are for a 30 key anglo as my 20 seems to have trouble finding some of the notes, even when set to robot auto play mode*..... B) B)

or maybe it is just me. Tallship most kindly abc'd and midi'd Galop hey and The drummer for me so I can pm them if someone wants as not heard from Dave yet whether all right to post them publicly. :)

Sounds like I'm in the same class in the morning as you. :) I've got a 30 button and I'm still struggling....although that may be because I learn tunes slower on the concertina than melodeon....and I need about 6months to learn a tune. lol!

lol!

Sounds like I'm in the same class in the morning as you. :) I've got a 30 button and I'm still struggling....although that may be because I learn tunes slower on the concertina than melodeon....and I need about 6months to learn a tune. lol!

I am now putting aside a year never mind six months! :( :(

lol!

I am now putting aside a year never mind six months! :( :(

I'm still working on the ones from last year. lol!