It Is A Wheatstone!

Susanne

I e-mailed the pictures of my concertina to the Wheatstone company, and today I got the reply that they confirm it really is a Wheatstone 56 key treble EC, just as Jim Lucas thought all the time. It is made around 1880-1890. That's so cool!!!!!!!! That I, who didn't know anything about concertinas, happened to run into a real Wheatstone that cost almost nothin.

I've never paid much for any of my instruments, the one I've paid most for was my F-style mandolin that cost 6000 SEK with the case included, and that's still a cheap one so imagine how little money I've spent on my instruments, simply because I haven't had much money but still want to play music.

My best instruments were the ones I paid least for. I got my German fiddle for free (!!), a great fiddle, and now my concertina that I paid 800 SEK for......... B) I like that.

My best instruments were the ones I paid least for. I got my German fiddle for free (!!), a great fiddle, and now my concertina that I paid 800 SEK for......... B) I like that.

You Lucky Ennistraveler!! Once more Congratulations :)

Do you take orders for some instruments?? I'll except long waiting times :) :lol: