30 Key Anglo Sought - preferably Ireland

Warcorrespondent

Hi does anyone have a 30 key anglo for sale. Reasonably priced and preferably in Ireland so that I can try it.

Did you try Sean Garvey in "All About Accordions" in Dublin? He will have some beginners stuff if that is what you require.If you require something better, then Custys in Ennis sometimes have stuff, Tim Collins is known to have one or two.Larry Kinsella in Wicklow town sometimes sells as well.

What grade of instrument are you looking for: we have a Boorinwood 'beginner' type anglo here, 30 button.

Nope - Borinwoods have keys that are too near to the hand bar. Impossible to use efficiently. I'm really looking for a medium to good lachenel or a reasonably priced hybrid.

What grade of instrument are you looking for: we have a Boorinwood 'beginner' type anglo here, 30 button.

Nope - Borinwoods have keys that are too near to the hand bar. Impossible to use efficiently. I'm really looking for a medium to good lachenel or a reasonably priced hybrid.

Then I suggest you see Micheál O'Raghallaigh.He is the agent for Morse

Did you try Sean Garvey in "All About Accordions" in Dublin? He will have some beginners stuff if that is what you require.If you require something better, then Custys in Ennis sometimes have stuff, Tim Collins is known to have one or two.Larry Kinsella in Wicklow town sometimes sells as well.

And don't forget Stephen Chambers in Kilrush, who has Rochelles for €265.00, as well as restored Lachenals & stuff. ;)

And don't forget Stephen Chambers in Kilrush, who has Rochelles for €265.00, as well as restored Lachenals & stuff. ;)

My apologies Stephen.

what a coincidence! there's more than one stephen chambers in kilrush who has rochelles and lachenals? :P

what a coincidence! there's more than one stephen chambers in kilrush who has rochelles and lachenals? :P

David,

As a matter of fact, there are (at least) two Stephen Chambers in Kilrush - I've actually received mail intended for the other one. (Chambers is not an uncommon surname in West Clare.) :P

But sometimes you have to bang your own drum! :rolleyes:

(Oh, and I've occasionally got Wheatstones & Jeffries too!)

David,

As a matter of fact, there are (at least) two Stephen Chambers in Kilrush - I've actually received mail intended for the other one. (Chambers is not an uncommon surname in West Clare.) :P

that was my subtle way of saying that your subtle way of banging your own drum was too subtle. i'm all for shameless self promotion. if you feel guilty, always recommend someone else. the ole, "blah blah has concertians, and btw, so do i..."

there is actually at least one david boveri in the united states besides me. some clients of my mom knew him. apparently he's a doctor from italy. i'd be more than happy to take his mail, especially his paycheck, and keep it in safe keeping. sdo far nothing yet... :(

David,

that was my subtle way of saying that your subtle way of banging your own drum was too subtle. i'm all for shameless self promotion. if you feel guilty, always recommend someone else. the ole, "blah blah has concertians, and btw, so do i..."

there is actually at least one david boveri in the united states besides me. some clients of my mom knew him. apparently he's a doctor from italy. i'd be more than happy to take his mail, especially his paycheck, and keep it in safe keeping. sdo far nothing yet... :(

I used to work at Sun Microsystems. There were two other guys with the same name as me. All I got was their travel & hotel invoices :angry: