Washington Folk Festival at Glen Echo Park

Anybody going to the Washington Folk Festival at Glen Echo Park on Saturday and Sunday? If so hunt me down and say hi.

I'll be playing for the waltz workshop noon Sat. with the Waltzniks, with my band Le Grande Fromage for a French dance session at 1 - both in the Spanish Ballroom. On Sunday, from noon to 4 or so on Sunday, I'll be doing guerrilla Morris with the amazing Foggy Bottom Morris Men and the Arlington Northwest Morris Women.

Plus lots of jamming in the park.

It's a great festival, the weather is perfect, so what are you waiting for?

Anybody going to the Washington Folk Festival at Glen Echo Park on Saturday and Sunday? If so hunt me down and say hi.

I'll be playing for the waltz workshop noon Sat. with the Waltzniks, with my band Le Grande Fromage for a French dance session at 1 - both in the Spanish Ballroom. On Sunday, from noon to 4 or so on Sunday, I'll be doing guerrilla Morris with the amazing Foggy Bottom Morris Men and the Arlington Northwest Morris Women.

O, I wish I had known earlier... I have to work this weekend, but I love Glen Echo Park, used to go there with my mom when I was little... and the Spanish Ballroom, very nice memory! Well, maybe next year I'll be able to jump aboard in time. Wish I could hear you play, I'm sure it'll be wonderful, thanks for letting us know about it!

Priscilla

:huh: Ope! wrong Washington. Had my Eyelids perk up for a minute...

O, I wish I had known earlier... I have to work this weekend, but I love Glen Echo Park, used to go there with my mom when I was little... and the Spanish Ballroom, very nice memory! Well, maybe next year I'll be able to jump aboard in time. Wish I could hear you play, I'm sure it'll be wonderful, thanks for letting us know about it!

Priscilla

It was a spendid day -- sunny, warm, low humidity and hundreds of musicians playing on 4 stages and in the picnic grove. And a repeat on Sunday!