Wheatstone English Concertina For Sale

blatherskite

Hello everytone,

Ok, my concertina is officially for sale. You can find all the particulars here

I would like offer it directly to Cnet users first and avoid eBay if I can, but will list it there if everyone here has all the concertinas they need.

Minimum offer is $2200 US. Please email me directly for more information or to make an offer. I'll take offers until end of day Sunday March 8th.

I can accept money orders or paypal. Buyer to pay shipping and insurance and paypal fees if we go that route. I would prefer not to have to ship overseas, but I'm open to negotiation on the topic.

cheers

ed

Hello everytone,

Ok, my concertina is officially for sale. You can find all the particulars here

I would like offer it directly to Cnet users first and avoid eBay if I can, but will list it there if everyone here has all the concertinas they need.

Minimum offer is $2200 US. Please email me directly for more information or to make an offer. I'll take offers until end of day Sunday March 8th.

I can accept money orders or paypal. Buyer to pay shipping and insurance and paypal fees if we go that route. I would prefer not to have to ship overseas, but I'm open to negotiation on the topic.

cheers

ed

That's a beautiful, if a little bit worn in places, instrument! Sounds lovely too! I like when sellers provide sound samples of the instrument!

Sadly, I'm not in the market for an instrument but this one could definitely make someone very, very happy!

---

Patrick