56 Key Wheatsone English Concertina for sale soon

blatherskite

I will be selling my 56 Key Wheatstone English Concertina sometime in the coming months and wanted to give c-net readers a first look in case you need time to buy something especially nice for your spouse before you buy yourself yet another concertina.

More information, pics and sound

If you have questions either post them here or email me at the address on the web page

cheers!

ed

Gee Ed, If I wasn't enjoying playing your previous concertina, a Lachenal treble (whenever I get tired of playing anglo), I'd be in the market! You're not bagging EC are you? (FYI Ed is quite able on EC if you ask me and has played for many dances etc. in his part of the U.S.).

Ken

edited to add: It is a tenor-treble, if memory serves, yes Ed? And BTW my own transaction with Ed a few years back was entirely on the up and up!

I will be selling my 56 Key Wheatstone English Concertina sometime in the coming months and wanted to give c-net readers a first look in case you need time to buy something especially nice for your spouse before you buy yourself yet another concertina.

More information, pics and sound

If you have questions either post them here or email me at the address on the web page

cheers!

ed

Hey Ed, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed listening to those tracks you posted.

Cheers

Dick

Oh no, I've played English concertina since I was 17, when I got an old Lachenal from a buddy in high school (The one before Ken's) who didn't know what it was and need $10 for a bagpipe chanter. Despite my herculean efforts to get good on the Irish B/C box, I'll never be that good on anything but the concertina.

This concertina model is the "Aeola", tenor treble. That is, the range extends up to the high end.

ed

Oh no, I've played English concertina since I was 17, when I got an old Lachenal from a buddy in high school (The one before Ken's) who didn't know what it was and need $10 for a bagpipe chanter. Despite my herculean efforts to get good on the Irish B/C box, I'll never be that good on anything but the concertina.

This concertina model is the "Aeola", tenor treble. That is, the range extends up to the high end.

ed

Ed, surely a Tenor Treble extends Down while an Extended Treble extends Up?

Cheers

Dick