Sad News.

By chance, I happened to click on a "bookmarked" link, and found this sad news. As my German is almost non-existant, I used a German/English translation package:

=======================================================================

Für alle Concertina-Freunde, die es noch nicht auf andere Weise erfahren haben, habe ich leider eine sehr traurige Nachricht.

Am Wochenende ist

Mario Kliemann

plötzlich und unerwartet verstorben.

Die Trauerfeier wird am Donnerstag den neunten Oktober in Bielefeld sein. Der genaue Termin und Ort wird an dieser Stelle noch bekannt gegeben

Ewald Igelmann

Unfortunately, for all Concertina friends who have not found out it yet in other way I have very sad news.

On the week-end is

Mario Kliemann

suddenly and unexpectedly late.

The memorial service will be on Thursday the ninth October in Bielefeld. The precise appointment and place is still announced at this point

Ewald Igelmann

========================================================================

http://www.concertina.de/

Edited by PeterT

[Over the week-end Mario Kliemann died suddenly and unexpectedly.]

Sad news, indeed. And not only for the loss of Mario himself, fine person that he was.

Will others be able to continue the Bielefeld Concertina Weekend without him, or will it now die with him?

By chance, I happened to click on a "bookmarked" link, and found this sad news. As my German is almost non-existant, I used a German/English translation package:

And here is my "human" translation:

"Unfortunately, I have some very sad news for all friends of the concertina who have not yet received it through other channels:

At the weekend,

Mario Kliemann

passed away suddenly and unexpectedly.

His funeral will be on Thursday, the ninth of October. The exact time and place will be made known here in due course.

Ewald Igelmann"

Für alle Concertina-Freunde, die es noch nicht auf andere Weise erfahren haben, habe ich leider eine sehr traurige Nachricht.

Am Wochenende ist

Mario Kliemann

plötzlich und unerwartet verstorben.

Die Trauerfeier wird am Donnerstag den neunten Oktober in Bielefeld sein. Der genaue Termin und Ort wird an dieser Stelle noch bekannt gegeben

Ewald Igelmann

Regards,

John