East Anglian Traditional Music Day

Is anyone from this forum going to attend the Traditional Music Day in Stowmarket, Suffolk on Saturday 30th August?

It's organised by the East Anglian Traditional Music Trust:

http://www.eatmt.org.uk/traditional_music_day.htm

Unfortunately the evening concert and buffet supper are now sold out, but still lots of things to do during the day - tickets still available.

As well as hosting some of the Big Session I will also be running absolute beginners drop-in 'have-a-go' workshops, this year on melodeon, but there will be a similar drop-in have-a-go Anglo and English concertina workshops too.

Hope to see some of you there. Please come up and say 'Hi!'

Cheers,

Steve

Is anyone from this forum going to attend the Traditional Music Day in Stowmarket, Suffolk on Saturday 30th August?

It's organised by the East Anglian Traditional Music Trust:

http://www.eatmt.org.uk/traditional_music_day.htm

Unfortunately the evening concert and buffet supper are now sold out, but still lots of things to do during the day - tickets still available.

As well as hosting some of the Big Session I will also be running absolute beginners drop-in 'have-a-go' workshops, this year on melodeon, but there will be a similar drop-in have-a-go Anglo and English concertina workshops too.

Hope to see some of you there. Please come up and say 'Hi!'

Cheers,

Steve

I'm hoping to get there. Just got to arrange transport. lol!

Will there be concerrtina's there to try or should I bring my own?

There should be some concertinas there (anglos) for you to try, but bring your own too, as there might be a queue for the EATMT ones. In any case I should quite like to see it now we've heard all about it here :D

• 2 weeks later...

There should be some concertinas there (anglos) for you to try, but bring your own too, as there might be a queue for the EATMT ones. In any case I should quite like to see it now we've heard all about it here :D

I had a great time. :) I'm getting on ok with the songs you showed me..couldn't wait to get home and try them. lol!

ooh I have some photo's/vids shall I post them here of the day?