Wheatstone 48key English No31131

squeezeezy

This nice responsive English concertina is in good playing condition and as my wife no longer plays it is looking for a new home.I play the anglo so it is no good to me and it should be owned by someone who would use it and do it justice. It has five fold bellow, flat metal ends , metal buttons and steel reeds, is in concert pitch and some years ago the previous owner had it checked over by Colin Dipper and i it comes with the original box. there is some wear on the leather ends where it has rested on the leg and the edges of the bellows have been neatly taped. the instrument is airtight, and has new thumb and wrist straps.

i am about to change broadband provider so if you have your email sent back , please contact Peter Trimming who is regularly on this site and is a longstanding friend

We are valuing the instrument at£1550 but are prepared to negotiate for a serious buyer. for the right price we will cover the postage and insurance . According to the Wheatstone dating records this was one of a batch of instruments on 12th July 1926.

Thank you for looking,

Ian Munro

post-6204-1193394406_thumb.jpg