Frank Edgley Book Query

Angie Burn

Hi All

Following everyone's advice on here, and as a keen beginner, I have purchased the Bertram Levy book and would like to also buy the one by Frank Edgley.....A handbook of Tunes and Methods for the Irish Concertina.

However I cannot find anyone on the internet who sells the Frank Edgley one in the UK. I have tried Hobgoblin, The Music Room etc but to no avail. Can anyone on here tell me where they bought theirs from in the UK?

Many thanks

Angie

Hi Angie,

I got my copy direct from Frank in Canada and wasn't aware that you could get it in the UK.

Hi All

Following everyone's advice on here, and as a keen beginner, I have purchased the Bertram Levy book and would like to also buy the one by Frank Edgley.....A handbook of Tunes and Methods for the Irish Concertina.

However I cannot find anyone on the internet who sells the Frank Edgley one in the UK. I have tried Hobgoblin, The Music Room etc but to no avail. Can anyone on here tell me where they bought theirs from in the UK?

Many thanks

Angie

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for that info Lucy.

I did try, but was put off by shipping charges to the UK and dollar conversions, so I changed my mind about it and bought The Irish Concertina by Mick Bramich instead.....

Sorry Frank, nothing personal mate 4.gif :D