What A Nice 'mistake' I Made!

No mistake at all, really.

I was browsing around the Button Box website at the CDs they have for sale. I kept that window open, thinking I'd maybe go back to it, but I wanted to also look around Amazon.com, out of curiosity, to see if they had any of the same CDs. (Honestly, not even for price comparison alone...I was wondering if they had many specialty CDs.)

I am trying out the 'Amazon Prime' membership, which costs a little bit per year but allows you to get free shipping on a lot of stuff and even on lesser quantities of stuff -- no need to always place a $25. order or greater. As well, you can arrange your settings at Amazon for '1-click' fast and easy ordering -- which I did, a while ago, though I usually don't use that because it's for overnight delivery (at A$3.99) and I can be patient enough to wait two days (free 2-day shipping).

Anyway....

I decided to browse away from Amazon.com and search through Google at more websites. But, in the process, I somehow accidentally hit the 1-click order button and bought 'Across The Western Ocean' (John Roberts and Tony Barrand). Got that CD in a jiffy, and I love it! So glad I...decided....on that one!

I love that it's not strictly songs but includes narrative between the songs. This is the second of their CDs that I have.

I discovered that it's possible to cancel out orders if you do it in time -- I didn't wish to do that, though I did adjust the shipping to be two-day instead of one, to save me the $3.99.

As for the Button Box site.....I still need to get back there and finish looking!!!