Stagi W-15-ms

CaptainMike

I purchased a Stagi W015-MS about 5 months ago and have been practicing. I've gotten to the point that the dog doesn't leave the room when I take out the concertina. This means that either I've improved or the dogs gone deaf.

Anyway, I've been frustrated with the graphic of the button layout that came with the concertina. It is about a 99th generation Xerox. So this week end armed with the Song Writer program and Photo Shop I created and checked (I think) and updated and easer to read version.

If anyone wants to use it feel free. If you find any errors let me know.

Stagi_w_15_MS_Anglo_Concertina.pdf

Edited by CaptainMike

I purchased a Stagi W015-MS about 5 months ago and have been practicing. I've gotten to the point that the dog doesn't leave the room when I take out the concertina. This means that either I've improved or the dogs gone deaf.

Anyway, I've been frustrated with the graphic of the button layout that came with the concertina. It is about a 99th generation Xerox. So this week end armed with the Song Writer program and Photo Shop I created and checked (I think) and updated and easer to read version.

If anyone wants to use it feel free. If you find any errors let me know.

You've put a lot of work in this. To me it looks (almost) like a 30b C/G with a wheatstone lay-out as is shown on Juergen Suttners website at http://www.suttnerconcertinas.com/images/k...ut_wheat_31.pdf.

99th generation Xerox

I know exactly what you mean. I bought my Stagi in '98, and it sounds like they're still using the exact same paper, because I can hardly read mine either. Yours is especially nice with the push/draw color-coding, so you can read the bellows direction at a glance.