What Kind Of Music?

Do any of you know a source for an abc file of the notes for Sir Sidney Smith? The one I've found is a duet in B flat, which I've combined into one score for EC (it should be playable, most of the harmony was parallel thirds). I'm not thrilled with the key, however. Is there another source in a better key, or should I just have abc2mtex transpose it for me?

Larry

At this site: http://www.gre.ac.uk/~c.walshaw/abc/index/split/wwabcS.html. It's in yhe key of G.

Hope this is of use...

Charlotte

Thanks for the version in G. In case anyone is interested her's the version I had from JC' tune finder, with the two parts combined into one:

X: 1

T:Sir Sidney Smith's March.combined. JMT.049

M:4/4

L:1/8

Q:200

S:J.Moore,Tyneside,1841.(36)

R:March

O:England

A:Northumbria

Z:vmp.Chris Partington

F:http://www.village-music-project.org.uk/abc/j_mooret.abc 2006-03-04 21:58:04 UT

K:Bb

[bd][ce]|[d2f2][d2f2][d2f2][d2f2]|[e2g2][d2f2][c2e2][b2d2]|[c2e2][Ad][Ae][F2c2][Gf][Ad]|[bd][be][Fc]

Fd][b,2B2][Ff]e|*

[bd]f[bd]f [Ac]f[Ac]f|[GB]f[GB]f[F2A2][Ff]e|[Gd][Ae][Af][bg] [c2f2][C2=e2]|[F6f6]:||

cB|AFAc fcde|[b6d6]fe|dBdf bfga|[e6g6]ba|*

[eg][eb][eg][eb] [df][db][df][db]|[ce]b[ce]b dbdb|[cg]b[cg]b [bf]b[bf]b|ebeb d[db]d[db]|*

[c2g2][c2f2][b2e2][b2d2]|[e2g2][d2f2][c2e2][b2d2]|[e2g2][d2f2][c2e2][b2d2]|[F6c6][bd][ce]|[d2f2][d2f

][d2f2][d2f2]|*

[e2g2][d2f2][c2e2][b2d2]|[b2e2][Ad][Ae][F2c2][Gf][Ae]|[bd]e[Fc]d[b,2B2][Ff]e|[bd]f[bd]f [Fc][Ff][Fc][Ff]|*

[GB]f[GB]f [FA][Ff][FA][Ff]|[CG]f[CG]f [EA]f[EA]f|"supposed"[FB][Ff][FB][Ff] [Ac][Af][Ac][Af]|[bd]g[Df][Ee] [F2d2][F2c2]|[b,6B6]||