Wheatstone Anglo For Sale

Johann Augustyn

I have a concertina which I want to sell. It is a Wheatstone Anglo Model.

The serial number is 56461 and according to the records it was made on 31 Jan 1954. I attach some photographs for your approval.

As you can see the instrument is in good condition. It is also in good playing condition. The sound produced is clear.

It has 40 keys and is in a C/G tuning. It has 8 sides and 8 bellows. The reeds are clock steel and the shoes are made of aluminium.

The only blemish on the instrument is that a previous owner seem to have inscribed some of the notes next to the buttons. Even that is very faint as you can see from the photograph.

I look forward to hear your comment on the instrument.

Best regards

Johann Augustyn

+27 83 411 3520

+27 11 314 3948

post-1490-1132670773_thumb.jpg

post-1490-1133192392_thumb.jpg

post-1490-1133192417_thumb.jpg

post-1490-1133192436_thumb.jpg

post-1490-1133192455_thumb.jpg

post-1490-1133192476_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johann Augustyn

Hello

How is it tuned ? c/g, g/d, B/F ?

What is the price ? How many buttons ?

Thank you for the response

Gael

Gael ROLLAND

Mont Serin

35320 Pancé (Bretagne:/Britany)

Tél. : (0)2.99.43.07.66/06.81.96.14.89

@ : rollandgael@aol.com

Tél. : (0)5.49.17.79.97

@ : gael.roland@maaf.fr

The serial number is 56461 and according to the records it was made on 31 Jan 1954. I attach some photographs for your approval.

As you can see the instrument is in good condition. It is also in good playing condition. The sound produced is clear.

The only blemish on the instrument is that a previous owner seem to have inscribed some of the notes next to the buttons. Even that is very faint as you can see from the photograph.

Best regards

Johann Augustyn

+27 83 411 3520

I have now added the photographs and relisted the item . Please have a look. The asking price is GBP3000 or nearest offer. Please make an offer for me to consider.

Best regards

Johann Augustyn

+27 83 411 3520

Hi Cary,

I am looking for about GBP2000.00 + for this instrument. It is in fine condition. I have added pictures so please have a look and advise if you are interested.

Best regards

Johann Augustyn

Johann, only one picture seems to be available rather than several that your post suggests. Also, what is your asking price at this time. Thanks.