V Soprani

BigYin

Never mind I came to place an advert and not indulge in useless chatter.so I have removed the advert now you can all discuss how wonderful you all are :)

BigYin, a very few individuals have objected to what they view as your purpose and style of posting, and in response you direct derisive comments against all the thousand-plus members of this list?

Please don't.

Ok, a couple of points:

1. It is never considered polite to post in all caps. It is as rude as shouting in someone's face.

2. I reviewed this thread and no one described the instrument that you mentioned as Tat. That being said, having played Irish Music on Button Accordions for several years, I can say that the V. Soprani is not a brand I am familiar with and therefore would personally never buy one without a chance to play it.

3. Prior to yesterday, the only threads you have participated in were threads that you started to sell button accordions with no mention of concertina material what so ever. Now it is very possible that you are selling the instruments to fund a concertina, but we can only go by the information you provide us.

4. I do not play the English Concertina, I play the Anglo, and am happy to share my limited knowledge on the subject with anyone who asks. However, prior to one post yesterday (which I will address shortly) you have not asked questions, only sold. We don't force our opinions and knowledge onto people unless they ask.

--

Bill