Arran Concertina Event Review And Cd Webpages

Of course I should, very tentatively, mention our own CD, Peaceful Harbour, with me on anglo and my partner Anne Gregson on English.

Chris

I've definitely got that one on the list already. :) Would it be possible for you to send me a track listing to include on the site?

Cheers

Morgana :)

Hi everyone :)

I've just updated my Concertina Recording Review page to add over 60 new listings (including English, Australian and South Africian music). At this stage a lot of them are just listings of the artist/album but I hope to include track listings, missing album art and review them as I track them down.

Cheers

(Edited, as usual, for spelling error)

Edited by Morgana

Hi everyone :)

I've just updated my Concertina Recording Review page to add over 60 new listings (including English, Australian and South Africian music). At this stage a lot of them are just listings of the artist/album but I hope to include track listings, mising album art and review them as I track them down.

Cheers

Cooooool! :) :) :)

/Henrik

Guest Peter Laban

clancy1.jpg

Interesting you got this one in. I never knew about that and Geraldine and Martha are neighbours (well, near enough). Should be a nice one

Interesting you got this one in. I never knew about that and Geraldine and Martha are neighbours (well, near enough). Should be a nice one

From memory it was made as a demo to help Martha secure some gigs (bookings) whilst they were here in Australia a couple of years ago. I bought it from Martha whilst she was in Melbourne and I was having a few lessons with her. It is indeed a lovely recording :)

Cheers

Morgana

Guest Peter Laban
From memory it was made as a demo to help Martha secure some gigs (bookings) whilst they were here in Australia a couple of years ago. I bought it from Martha whilst she was in Melbourne and I was having a few lessons with her. It is indeed a lovely recording :)

Cheers

Morgana

That would figure, I remember Martha telling me they were off to Oz at the time. She wasn't well for a long time after that though but seems to be back in action now.