Regis's Waltz.
A lovely Breton Waltz, learned from the playing of Accordion player Regis Lechatellier.
Played on English Concertina, Hammered Dulcimer, Fiddle & Bodhran.
Lockdown Video #707

Cheers,

Dick

• Like 2

That's extremely nice!! ABC code/score anywhere, or am I going to have to try and 'earole' it? I can't see it anywhere in 'the usual places'...

Edited by Roger Hare
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Roger Hare said:

That's extremely nice!! ABC code/score anywhere, or am I going to have to try and 'earole' it? I can't see it anywhere in 'the usual places'...

Sorry Roger, I learned it by ear myself from Regis's video after asking him about the origins of the tune.

He learned it from his Accordion tutor, back in Brittany, who gave no name to it, so I'm afraid you only have one option ... 👂 ..

Have Fun. 😀

Cheers,

Dick

6 hours ago, Ptarmigan said:

...He learned it from his Accordion tutor, back in Brittany, who gave no name to it, so I'm afraid you only have one option ... 👂 ..

Such is life! Thanks anyway...

Incidentally, where is the picture? It rocky enough to be Brittany - not a good place to be in a yacht on a dark and stormy night with an onshore wind...

Edited by Roger Hare
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Roger Hare said:

Such is life! Thanks anyway...

Incidentally, where is the picture? It rocky enough to be Brittany - not a good place to be in a yacht on a dark and stormy night with an onshore wind...

I took that on the Causeway Coast, looking past Dunluce Castle towards the Giants Causeway. 😀