Seeking information on bakerlite Ebor two row concertina

In Australia, I am looking at a two row Ebor concertina with metal bellows straps  for sale very limited information on Gumtree Australia.  Looks to be a budget model. I think I may have seen one some years ago. Appreciate guidance.   Best wishes to all. John 

Much appreciate your responses. I am not surprised. Memory plays tricks on me (sometimes).  I am sure I saw it on a retail advertisement quite a while ago. My memory tells me I was not impressed then, and now.. Just ridiculous the asking prices by some very optimistic persons who know nothing about their offering. 

Cheers hoping everyone enjoys a great year.  John  

I doubt that Ebor is a maker's or model name, at least I have never come across it, but all things are possible....

However, it is likely that Ebor refers to the Ebor Musical Museum, once located (strangely!) in the town of Ebor in New South Wales. I vaguely recall that it closed down many years ago; I never went there, and I don't know whether it was a bona fide museum, or just a glorified name for a music shop.

Currently on eBay is a Mezon accordion in pretty poor condition with an Ebor Musical Museum sticker, and I have seen a number of other instruments similarly labelled over the years, including a couple of concertinas and a banjo, all in similarly neglected condition.

I did ask the seller, just out of curiosity, if he could post a photo of the name inscription, but he did not respond.

• Like 1