Baro-branded Stagi C-1 20 button G/C Please close no interest

JohnK

This is a Baro branded concertina but otherwise identical to the Stagi C-1 (even has C-1 marked on the label). 20 buttons in G/C and reeds are waxed in, accordion style. Somewhat beat-up with some dings and scratches. Several replaced  bellows pins, and some scratches or small chips at the pin holes where previous owner must have used regular pliers instead of the proper tool. Single reeds.Tuned to 441 and some notes a bit sharp of that although how hard it is played can affect that. Bellows are good, straps good, all notes sound, good volume (highest B on the G row a bit weak compared to the rest).No case or bag. These currently sell new for around $400 USD. Anyway, I am unable to play it following hand surgery (long story)  was asking $125 USD  now 85 USD  plus $15 to ship in the US (elsewhere contact for a quite. Look over pics carefully and contact if you need more info. I am in Arizona, USA. PayPal probably easiest and I can invoice.

baro - 1.jpeg

baro - 6.jpeg

baro - 5.jpeg

baro - 4.jpeg

baro - 3.jpeg

baro - 2.jpeg

Edited by JohnK
No interest. Thanks for posting

• JohnK changed the title to Baro-branded Stagi C-1 20 button G/C Please close no interest