*Sale Pending* Carroll Concertina For Sale

Sadie

Carroll Concertina #278, C/G 30-button. lt is the standard size in all black with a celtic tree endplate design and adjustable handlebars. I am the original owner of this instrument, I had it built towards the end of 2019. No leaks, holes, scratches, or damage of any kind. Occasionally the endplate screws need re-tightening, but when I asked the repair folks at the Button Box they told me it was nothing to worry about and is fairly normal with new instruments. Good volume, bright tone, and fast action, if I played more I would keep her, but I don't and she's too lovely to sit around and collect dust!

Asking $5800 $5500 (+shipping), comes with hard case.

PXL_20230731_151326248.jpg

PXL_20230731_151341197.jpg

PXL_20230731_151253571.jpg

Edited by Sadie
Reduced sale price

• 4 weeks later...
  • Sadie changed the title to PRICE REDUCED Carroll Concertina For Sale

Sadie, I sent you a message asking why the Carroll didn't get the playing time that you'd surely envisioned for it. I didn't mean to offend, if I did, or suggest anything judgmental. Mainly I'm curious as to whether the Carroll was competing for your attention with an instrument that you were already accustomed to playing, and if so, what is the other instrument?   I'm still trying to make up my mind about justifying another concertina purchase. Anything you can tell me will help.

Thanks!

• Sadie changed the title to *Sale Pending* Carroll Concertina For Sale