Martyn Bradley Lp

Does anyone want a copy of a 1980 Martyn Bradley LP called "Time can't stand still"? He's playing English concertina with Paul & Warwick Downes and a few other musicians. Tunes include a set of jigs, Sligo Fair, Helas Madame, a couple of hornpipes, Spot the Tune rag, Marches, a Handel sonata, the South Wind and Planxty Hewlet, Playfords, Empty Days.

I'd be quite happy to give it to a good home (or small donation in a charity box of your choice). If anyone going to Bradfield wants it I could take it up there, which would save me looking for suitable packaging and trying to get to a post office - the next month is very hectic.

email me off-list if you want at ps [at] pippasandford.com

Pippa

Pippa,

I'd love to get a copy of that album!! (And my turntable still works!)

Please email me (click my name and look for the email link) and we can work out details on a donation. I'd be happy to pay postage to the USA.

Greg J

I'll ask around, Warwick is a mate of mine. We (at least , a large group of us including Warwick and myself) were playing in mid Wales at the end of May and someone among the 30 or so people there present will probably have a copy.

email me off-list if you want at ps [at] pippasandford.com

Pippa

Hello Pippa,

Nice to be in (indirect) contact with you again. I hope you are well.

Best wishes.

John Wild

Hi John,

Thanks, nice to hear from you again! I'm very well thanks, especially after a weekend festival which was effectively a Friday-night-to-Sunday-afternoon session, with some wonderful concertina players in the company.

Best wishes

Pippa