New Jeffries Player

Hallo, There WAS someone out there. Many thanks to everyone who answered my plea, for their most helpful comments and the alacrity with which you have responded. I would reply to each of you personally, but I have not been able to work out how to do it through this site. I am not very computer capable. But I will take on board the suggestions you have kindly made. I am beginning to realise that it may be a lonely pursuit but I will give it my best shot. As information is flowing in to me I see that Concertinas make wonderful social history. I feel very fortunate to have been given one. Repeated thanks to you all. Regards Alan Ruff

Hi Alan

If you click on the posters name (on the top left of their post) this will enable you to look at their profile and send them a personal message or email them.

To reply to their posts publicly (like this) click on "add reply" at the bottom of the thread.

Derek

Hi Alan

If you click on the posters name (on the top left of their post) this will enable you to look at their profile and send them a personal message or email them.

To reply to their posts publicly (like this) click on "add reply" at the bottom of the thread.

Derek

Hallo Derek, Thanks for your information on replying to members on the Concertina .net Website. I f you have received this message then I have done something right for a change ! Regards. Alan Ruff