McNeela Swan

Gregor Markič

Great! I'll keep in-touch with you. I'd have to take some money out of my bank account to make this purchase, so I'll keep you posted on when I'm able to do so. :)

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this beautiful instrument!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rae said:

Great! I'll keep in-touch with you. I'd have to take some money out of my bank account to make this purchase, so I'll keep you posted on when I'm able to do so. :)

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this beautiful instrument!

Good. The most reliable way to keep in touch with me is e-mail: gregor.markic@gmail.com. This mail is also my Pay-pal reference. This Swan concertina should suffice for a beginner for a year or two. Later an upgrade is sensible. An experienced player told me once: an instrument superior to your abilities will teach you a lot, if it is inferior you will learn nothing new. It took me some time to realise how right he was. 

Very good! I'll be sure to message you there about the transaction once I'm ready to proceed. :) 

I see, though! I'm a complete beginner to the concertina; this would be my first one. I'm excited to begin that journey with this model, I've heard lots of good things about it. I'll keep those wise words in mind, as well. With some past musical endeavors of mine, I certainly see how that sentiment can apply. 

• Like 2