Chester Folk Festival Online

Chester Folk Festival is a smallish do that takes place over the late May bank holiday weekend. This year, rather than cancelling, it's going online, with (as best I can tell) a mix of prerecorded videos and live Zoom events. Less ambience perhaps but more accessible to non-locals. Free but donations welcome.

Sonopneumaticists may be interested in two events with Cohen Braithwaite Kilcoyne, but concertinas will doubtless be in evidence elsewhere.

Personally I'm looking forward to the online ceilidhs...

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the link. That term was a bit obtuse for a one-armed button puncher like me.

And, of course, thanks for the link to the festival.

Edited by Jim2010

Thanks for the plug. As you say, the festival is going ahead online this weekend with a mix of pre-recorded and live videos. Plenty of concertinas among the artists, but my events for those who are interested are 4:30 on Sunday which is a live 'chance to meet' where I'll be doing a sort of Q&A along with playing a few songs/ tunes. Along with this I'm in one of the Monday evening concerts- this is pre-recorded. All events are free with any donations received being split between the artists and the NHS Covid-19 relief fund.

• Like 1