32 Button "hot Rodded" Lachenal

Jewish Leprechaun

Alrighty, well, it's come time to sell my Lachenal. Selling it because it just doesn't get enough attention compared to my Suttner these days. I bought this off another Cnet member about 5 years ago who I believe bought it from Paul Groff (who gave it a huge overhaul) and before that I have no idea.

32 button Lachenal- metal ended

"Hot Rodded" by Paul Groff (he used to do this back in the day, fixed this lachenal up real nicely)

-Modified note layout, there's a picture of the note layout, but I switched around my C# so that it's a push C# on the top outter row and a pull C# on the button under, kind of the reverse of a jeffries layout for those two notes.

No serial number (must have been lost in the ages)

Dipper Bellows (these are absolutely awesome bellows)

Fine riveted action (something Paul added I believe)- not the typical lachenal hook action

Pelican case- I blocked this and padded it and glued in the velvet, not the prettiest of interior jobs but the blocking is good and you won't find a sturdier case

I'm looking for in the ballpark of $3500 including shipping to any of the contiguous states (and of course I'll make the proper donation to Cnet) Sorry I don't want to ship outside of the US. Oh and lastly there is a little bit of ware on the bellows on the edges from playing, and as it is an old instrument quite a few of the reeds are shimmed in place. I took a picture where some wood is separating in the reed pan (not cracking), I believe this is just old glue not holding and see little need for immediate repair. Plays great, it's an awesome concertina. Send a message if you're interested.

post-7177-0-75725700-1419999352_thumb.jpg

post-7177-0-05745900-1419999387_thumb.jpg

post-7177-0-26604600-1419999465_thumb.jpg

post-7177-0-07008800-1419999482_thumb.jpg

post-7177-0-92172400-1419999670_thumb.jpg